Reimbursements for criminal damage

Side of RRV with lozenge

When our property, equipment or vehicles are criminally damaged by someone, we’re entitled to be reimbursed for any repairs.

If the police impose a sentence on the culprit we can ask for our repair costs to be included; indeed we’ve had a number of successful cases this year where the criminal has been forced to repay the cost of the damage, or ‘redress’, through the courts.

If you’re ever involved in one of these cases and you get a letter or form from the court about the money due to be paid, please redirect it to Robert, Interim Head of Financial Services, at the Norwich office who will liaise directly with the court on the Trust’s behalf.

Thank you!

Published 1st September, 2015

Leave a Comment
Name (required)
Email Address (required, never displayed)
Enter a message

(all comments are moderated - your submission will be posted on approval.)